Built in 1826 as the residence for the headmaster of the Monroe Academy, formerly across the street; 4248 square foot brick building features ample paved parking area, walk-out basement area, approximately 2100 square feet on the ground floor, the second floor is somewhat smaller with two or three suites and there is a walk-up attic area above. The building was converted in 1983 for use as a real estate office. There is also a detached garage for storage. Do not bother tenants. All appointments through the listing agent; prefer evening showings.